This year ONLINE!
Date: Sept 29 - Oct 1, 2020
- Program will be adjusted in a timezone-friendly manner
- July 1: Deadline for submission of abstracts to be considered for Contributed Talks
- Aug 1: Deadline for abstract submission
- William Bialek, Princeton University, USA
- Michael Brecht, Humboldt Universität zu Berlin, Germany
- Laura Busse, LMU Munich, Germany
- Megan Carey, Champalimaud Center for the Unknown, Lisbon, Portugal
- Rosa Cossart, Institut de neurobiologie de la méditerranée, Marseille, France
- Ann Hermundstad, Janelia Research Campus, Ashburn, USA
- Roozbeh Kiani, New York University, New York City, USA
- Vanessa Ruta, The Rockefeller University, New York City, USA
- David Sussillo, Google AI, Mountain View, USA
- Srdjan Ostojic, L'École normale supérieure, Paris, France
- Fred Wolf, Max-Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization, Göttingen, Germany
The PhD symposium is scheduled for Friday, October 2, directly after the main conference.
Registration is for members of the Bernstein Network free.