Information Day 2022 - "International Graduate Program(s) Computational Neuroscience"
The BCCN Berlin will hold an information day regarding the Master- and PhD-Programs in Computational Neuroscience offered by the center.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic our Information Day will take place as a hybrid event. The in-person event will be 2G+: you must present a negative corona test no older than 24hours -AND- proof of full-vaccination or recovery. Masks must be worn at all times within the BCCN Berlin.
When: January 26th, 2022 from 15-17:00 CET
- BCCN Berlin lecture hall (House 6, Philippstraße 13, 10115 Berlin)
- Live-streamed via Zoom
Registration: Registration for the event will open in January 2022.
- 15:00 - Arrival
- 15:15 - Prof. Dr. Klaus Obermayer (head of the program) - What is Computational Neuroscience
- 15:45 - Time for questions
- 16:00 - Lisa Velenosi (teaching coordinator) - Practical information about the graduate programs
- 16:30 - 3 short student presentations illustrating the breadth of the field
- 17:30 - Time for questions / informal virtual mixer with current students
Location: Hybrid event - registration is necessary