Student Research Assistant (25%) BCCN Coordination office
Student Research Assistant (~40 h / month)
Field: Assistance with Pre-Doc fellowships, social media, preparation and execution of events etc.
Remuneration: TV-L 4, 25%
To be filled: Jan 1, 2023 - Aug 31, 2025
Application due: 10.3. 2023
Reference Key: IV-736/22
We are currently seeking for a student assistant to help with the teaching coordination in our Einstein Foundation Doctoral Program (BCCN Berlin PhD Program Computational Neuroscience).
Tasks will be assistance with the new Pre-Doc internship program, social media communication, assistance with the organization and execution of events within the doctoral and alumni programs, evaluations, website content, assistance with the application processes.
- very good command of English and German
- good team and communication skills
- excellent knowledge of MS Office/open office
- dedicated, friendly, and responsible personality
- good organizational skills
- Moodle, website content management, Adobe Acrobat, basic Linux is desirable
- Very good internet search skills
How to apply:
Interested candidates, please contact Margret Franke via email (info [at] bccn-berlin.de).
Full applications (including a letter of motivation and CV) should be sent before November 11, 2022 with reference key IV-736/22 to Prof. Klaus Obermayer (sekr [at[ ni.tu-berlin.de) and Margret Franke (info [at] bccn-berlin.de).
Orginal TU job announcement can be found here (in German)